ACCT 204 – Cost Management
3 credit hours
Cost information for products, services, and how cost information is recorded, analyzed, reported, and used in decision making. Topics include cost concepts and behavior, cost systems, budgeting, activity-based costing and management, and strategic cost management.
- ACCT 203 with grade of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA