ACCT 431 – Federal Income Taxation
3 credit hours
Fundamentals and concepts of federal income taxation. Emphasis on tax strategy, business taxation, and individual taxation. Topics include tax strategy modeling, gross income, deductions, credits, tax determination, property transactions, business entities, and basics of international taxation.
- ACCT 311 with grade of C or better or permission of instructor.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA