ACCT 481 – Accounting Analytics
3 credit hours
Introduction to using foundational data analysis methodologies and technologies relevant to measure and assess financial performance.
- INMT 341 with grade of C or better and ACCT 311 with grade of C or better or permission of instructor.
- Students who intend to pursue the Master of Accountancy are encouraged to complete this course as an unrestricted elective.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA