ACCT 499 – Special Topics in Accounting
3-12 credit hours
Introduction to foundational knowledge in accounting.
- May be repeated. Maximum twelve hours.
- Students who intend to pursue the Master of Accountancy (MAcc) but do not have an undergraduate accounting degree will be required to complete this course for admission to the program.
- Consent of instructor.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA