BUAD 200 – Integrity: Becoming an Ethical Leader and Effective Communicator
1 credit hour
Appropriate written communication in a business environment, including discussion of plagiarism and academic integrity. Areas of content may include resume and cover letter development, report formatting, intercultural business communication, and personal reflection.
- BUAD 100; and ENGL 102*, ENGL 118*, ENGL 132*, ENGL 290*, or ENGL 298*.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business and Economics majors in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA