BUAD 341 – CBM II: Lean Operations
2 credit hours
Design of the product delivery system in manufacturing and service operations. The dynamics of the supply chain. Managing flows in manufacturing and service processes. Specific techniques for designing process design, such as pull replenishment, cellular layout, standard work, and mixed model sequencing.
- C or better in all the tracking courses – ACCT 200 or ACCT 203; ECON 211*; ECON 213*; CMST 210* or CMST 240*; ENGL 255* or ENGL 295*; MGT 202; MATH 123*-MATH 125* or MATH 141*-MATH 142*; and STAT 201* (or honors equivalents).
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA