BUAD 342 – CBM II: Information Management
2 credit hours
Emphasis on the concepts, structure, components (input, processes, output, feedback, and control) of information systems, and database design and management. Includes the role, function, and integration of information systems and technology into business activities.
- C or better in all the tracking courses – ACCT 200 or ACCT 203; ECON 211*; ECON 213*; CMST 210* or CMST 240*; ENGL 255* or ENGL 295*; MGT 202; MATH 123*-MATH 125* or MATH 141*-MATH 142*; and STAT 201* (or honors equivalents), and INMT 242*.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA