BUAD 457 – Honors Global Strategic Management: Integrating Concepts and Applications
4 credit hours
This capstone course integrates strategic management concepts and cases with application through a comprehensive simulation. The course is a fully integrated strategy/simulation experience and will also draw on student's major, concentration, and collateral studies, as well as their broad business knowledge acquired in previous courses in the curriculum.
- BUAD 337, BUAD 338, BUAD 341, BUAD 342*; FINC 307.
- Admission to the Haslam College of Business's Smith Global Leadership Scholars Program.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA