The Business Analytics Forum brings together business’s greatest analytical minds with its top-ranked faculty and students to derive new insights and find new applications for data.
Forum members inform the business analytics research focus at the Haslam College of Business and consult our faculty and one another on best practices. Through a yearly sponsorship, with three different levels of membership, our forum members help:
Solve Business Problems — Non-competing companies talk openly about their problems faced and solutions found, sharing case studies on challenges including maturity model assessments, data visualization and data governance.
Fill the Talent Gap — The forum connects companies with Haslam’s top-ranked students through receptions, job fairs, capstone projects, student presentations and case competitions.
Expand Their Analytics Knowledge — Members learn the best before the rest through presentations from well-known analytics professionals and access to groundbreaking research.
Business Analytics Forum Membership Options:
For corporate partners with minimal recruiting needs who wish to stay engaged with faculty and current on research, analytics trends and networking opportunities.
• Forum Sponsorship: Corporation
and logo promoted on forum agenda, materials, and website
• Department Floor Presence: Logo at entry for duration of partnership
• Recruiting Event: Booth at Corporate Partner Recruiting Event
• Recruiting Benefits: Email notification with job posting noting company as
a corporate partner
• Project Opportunities: First notice
of opportunities to participate in class projects
For corporate partners with moderate recruiting needs that will benefit from increased opportunities to engage with students and a heightened departmental presence. Includes potential for Capstone project participation, if eligible.
Includes all basic, plus:
• Forum Sponsorship: Featured as a breakout session sponsor
• Department Floor Presence: Greater logo prominence
• Recruiting Event: Intermediate recruiting booth location
• Recruiting Benefits: Early bird access
to schedule on-campus recruiting events
• Project Opportunities: Secondary consideration for MSBA capstone projects
• Board Participation: One invitation to Spring Advisory Board meeting
For corporate partners with greater recruiting needs that would save valuable time by working with a recruiting agent. This includes the greatest forum and departmental presence and supports BAS through research and project collaborations.
Includes all basic & intermediate, plus:
• Forum Sponsorship: Featured as a keynote sponsor
• Department Floor Presence: Most prominently featured logo; included
on signage & printed materials at forum
• Recruiting Event: Premier recruiting booth location
• Recruiting Benefits: Complete concierge recruiting package: BAS representative handles management of the university recruitment process on partner’s behalf
• Project Opportunities: Priority consideration for MSBA capstone projects
• Board Participation: Two invitations to Spring Advisory Board meeting
• Coming soon: Receive scheduling priority & reduced pricing on executive education programs in the field of business analytics