ECON 217 – Honors: Principles of Microeconomics
3 credit hours
Supply and demand, theory of the firm, consumer theory, performance of markets, game theory.
- Students who have completed ECON 217* and ECON 218* cannot receive credit for ECON 201* or ECON 207*. Students with a C or higher in ECON 217* cannot receive credit for ECON 211*.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business or economics majors in the College of Arts and Sciences only.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA