ENT 350 – Introduction to Entrepreneurship
3 credit hours
An introduction to entrepreneurship with an emphasis on identifying, evaluating, and developing new venture opportunities. Topics include opportunity identification and evaluation, start-up strategies, business valuation, business plan development, attracting stakeholders, financing the venture, managing the growing business, and exit strategies.
- Students may not receive credit for both ENT 350 and EF 357 (see 2016-2017 undergraduate catalog for course details).
- Minimum of 15 completed credit hours.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA