ENT 415 – Start-Overs as Start-Ups
3 credit hours
Not all entrepreneurial activity takes place within the confines of a brand new organization. For some organizations, entrepreneurial effort is required as an organization "starts over" due to poor performance, changes in leadership, new ownership, generational handoff, and/or other factors. This course centers on those situations where existing organizations need to be entrepreneurially refreshed in order to realize their potential.
- ENT 350 with grade of C or higher.
- Minimum of 45 completed credit hours.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA