Looking for Custom Solutions?
Courses can be conducted onsite at your organization or modified to suit your organization’s needs. We offer custom solutions in aerospace and defense, global supply chain management, healthcare and strategic leadership. Contact our industry representatives for more information.
Communicating for Results: Having Effective Performance Management Discussions
This course approaches performance management as a business tool that drives organizational success. Upon completing the course, participants should be prepared to conduct performance management discussions in ways that encourage team members to improve performance. Participants should be comfortable with the concepts of expectations, accountability, and coaching as tools to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Develop a working knowledge of performance management principles that will help you effectively manage people and teams.
- Understand the business case for performance management.
- Recognize performance management as an element of organizational culture.
- Become more self-aware of the ideas and pre- dispositions we all bring to workplace discussions.
- Become familiar with strategies and tools we can use to manage our emotions and maintain constructive communication.
Available Industries: Aerospace & Defense
Duration & Dates
Please call +1 (865) 974-1197 for more information.
James Cody, Director
This course is offered as a custom course on the UT campus or at your preferred location.
Michael McIntyre is the former Director of the EMBA for Strategic Leadership and former director of the Professional MBA Program at The University of Tennessee. His corporate training and management…
Custom course pricing depends on the configuration selected by the customer. Please contact us for more information.