Looking for Custom Solutions?
Courses can be conducted onsite at your organization or modified to suit your organization’s needs. We offer custom solutions in aerospace and defense, global supply chain management, healthcare and strategic leadership. Contact our industry representatives for more information.
Strategic Planning for Organizational Success
Strategic Planning for Organizational Success provides leaders with a proven road map to achieve and sustain competitive viability. An effective strategic planning process involves four critical elements: assessing your current situation, developing a strategy map based on that assessment, effectively communicating the strategy throughout the organization, and making sure it remains viable through ongoing governance. Research shows that using this process results in enhanced organizational performance and competitive viability.
Strategic Planning for Organizational Success uses interactive engagements, individual and team coursework, lectures, and experiential and multi-mode learning to engage participants to learn, think, and lead at higher levels.
- Learn to develop mission statements, vision, core values, priorities, and goals.
- Develop strategies, metrics, and tasks.
- Acquire techniques to ensure vertical alignment of organizational priorities.
- Use governance to keep strategic plans relevant, dynamic and on schedule.
- Learn how to cascade and communicate the strategic plan across all levels of the organization.
- Learn key leadership techniques to ensure successful implementation.
Available Industries: Aerospace & Defense
Duration & Dates
Please call +1 (865) 974-1197 for more information.
James Cody, Director
This course is offered as a custom course on the UT campus or at your preferred location.
James Cody is a retired Air Force Colonel with 25 years of military experience. He currently serves as the Director of the Aerospace and Defense Executive Program for Graduate and…
Custom course pricing depends on the configuration selected by the customer. Please contact us for more information.