Looking for Custom Solutions?
Courses can be conducted onsite at your organization or modified to suit your organization’s needs. We offer custom solutions in aerospace and defense, global supply chain management, healthcare and strategic leadership. Contact our industry representatives for more information.
Sourcing: Collaborative Contracting
Yesterday’s negotiation skills won’t work for tomorrow’s deals. Drawing from leading contracting experts and cutting-edge economic theories, you’ll leave this 2-day course inspired and motivated to take your contracting skills to the next level.
You’ll learn to apply proven techniques in order to . . .
- Understand why, what, and when of a relational contract
- Learn a simple 5-step collaborative contracting process for negotiating the foundation of the relationship prior to negotiating any deal points – essential for creating the environment for non-adversarial negotiations.
- Turn common controversial contract clauses into clauses that create a more fair and balanced win-win spirit
- Apply sound skills and techniques you can use in future collaborative contracting situations
- Drive change within your organization by creating your own collaborative contracting pitch
Available Industries: Global Supply Chain
Duration & Dates
+1 (425) 985-6396
This course is offered at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. It is also available as a custom course at a location of your choice.
$2000 ($1,000 if repeating the course). Group Pricing is available with 10% discount for a group of 3-4 and 15% discount for a group of 5 or more.
The cost of the program includes most meals, single-room hotel lodging, on-campus transportation, materials/simulations and professional education credits, where applicable. Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of Haslam EMBA programs.