Looking for Custom Solutions?
Courses can be conducted onsite at your organization or modified to suit your organization’s needs. We offer custom solutions in aerospace and defense, global supply chain management, healthcare and strategic leadership. Contact our industry representatives for more information.
Sourcing: Vested Outsourcing
This course is designed as an overview for both corporations and service providers who are trying to move beyond conventional approaches to business relationships. This program provides a balance of theory and application—leaving participants with a solid understand of what the Vested approach is and how to apply it to your business. In-depth case studies and breakout sessions give teams ample time to apply the concepts learned to their own situations.
- Understand the fundamental business model differences between traditional approaches to business relationships and Vested relationships.
- Develop an appreciation for the power of having a Vested mindset and learn how progressive companies have adopted these concepts to create win-win relationships.
- Learn a proven five-step model that companies and service providers can use to make their way through the transition to a Vested agreement.
- Get hands-on experience practicing how to link Desired Outcomes to Performance Work Statements—a key to developing a sound Vested business relationship.
- The course format is also excellent for companies and their service providers who wish to come together as a team and explore if a Vested agreement is a good fit for their relationship.
Earn continuing education units through the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals’ certification program and the International Association for Outsourcing Professionals Certified Outsourcing Professional program
Available Industries: Global Supply Chain
Duration & Dates
+1 (425) 985-6396
This course is offered at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. It is also available as a custom course at a location of your choice.
Kate Vitasek is an international authority for her award-winning research and Vested® business model for highly collaborative relationships. Vitasek, a Faculty member at the University of Tennessee. has been lauded…
$3500; $1,750 if repeating the course. Group Pricing is available with 10% discount for a group of 3-4 and 15% discount for a group of 5 or more.
The tuition includes most meals, single-room hotel lodging, on-campus transportation, materials/simulations and professional education credits, where applicable. Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of Haslam EMBA programs.