Looking for Custom Solutions?
Courses can be conducted onsite at your organization or modified to suit your organization’s needs. We offer custom solutions in aerospace and defense, global supply chain management, healthcare and strategic leadership. Contact our industry representatives for more information.
TOC for Distribution and Replenishment
This course teaches the Theory of Constraints approach to distribution and replenishment. It teaches a demand-driven approach to the constant renewal of consumed stock. The course is intended for executives and managers who want to understand how to build a sustainable competitive edge for their organizations.
- Develop an understanding of the Theory of Constraints solution for replenishment.
- Understand how Lean distribution can enhance operational excellence.
- Understand the Theory of Constraints buffer management concept of managing distribution and replenishment.
- Learn to create a sustainable, competitive advantage and grow your business.
- Gain growth opportunities that convert revenue into net profits in a few years.
- Obtain a good idea on how to design and implement a TOC operations strategy for distribution and replenishment.
Available Industries: Global Supply Chain
Duration & Dates
Joe Buckely, Director for Executive Education
This course is offered on a custom basis only.
Mandyam M. Srinivasan (“Srini”) is the Pilot Corporation Chair of Excellence (Emeritus) at The University of Tennessee. He teaches in degree and non-degree executive programs run by the Haslam College…
Custom course pricing depends on the configuration selected by the customer. Please contact us for more information.