Looking for Custom Solutions?
Courses can be conducted onsite at your organization or modified to suit your organization’s needs. We offer custom solutions in aerospace and defense, global supply chain management, healthcare and strategic leadership. Contact our industry representatives for more information.
TOC for Operations
This course helps you find and exploit limiting factors in production. It teaches you to focus your efforts by subordinating all activities to that decision. The course is intended for executives and managers who want to understand how to build a sustainable competitive edge for their organizations.
- Understand how Theory of Constraints operations enable rapid, reliable responses to customer orders.
- Learn how to dramatically reduce lead times to create a competitive advantage.
- Identify the key constraining elements in a system on which all improvement efforts should be focused.
- See how the Theory of Constraints in Finance significantly improves your ability to identify which products to market.
- Understand the synergy between Lean and the Theory of Constraints.
Available Industries: Global Supply Chain
Duration & Dates
Joe Buckely, Director for Executive Education
Offered as a custom course only; dates are flexible.
Mandyam M. Srinivasan (“Srini”) is the Pilot Corporation Chair of Excellence (Emeritus) at The University of Tennessee. He teaches in degree and non-degree executive programs run by the Haslam College…
Custom course pricing depends on the configuration selected by the customer. Please contact us for more information.