FINC 308 – Honors: Financial Management
3 credit hours
Principles of financial management. Investment, financing, and asset management functions of the firm.
- C or better in all the tracking courses – ACCT 203; CMST 210* or CMST 240*; ECON 211*, ECON 213*; ENGL 255* or ENGL 295*; MGT 202; MATH 123*-MATH 125* or MATH 141*-MATH 142*; and STAT 201* (or honors equivalents).
- Admission to the Haslam College of Business's Smith Global Leadership Scholars Program or permission of instructor.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA