FINC 435 – Financial Markets and Institutions
3 credit hours
Examine the process of capital formation and allocation, including an evaluation of money and capital markets. Study the theories and mathematics of interest rate determination and characterize the financial services firms which participate in these markets. Review the corporate policies and practices of financial service firms, including management of interest-rate, default, technology, and regulatory risks.
- FINC 306 or FINC 308 and FINC 420 or FINC 428 with grades of C or higher.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA