FINC 445 – Financial Derivatives
3 credit hours
Different types of derivative financial assets are the focus of this course. Emphasis will be placed on real-world applications of theoretical and conceptual material discussed in this class.
- FINC 306 or FINC 308, FINC 420 or FINC 428, and FINC 425 or FINC 427 with grades of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA