FINC 450 – Advanced Capital Budgeting
3 credit hours
Application of capital budgeting techniques, including cash flow projections, risk analysis, capital rationing, and cost of capital estimation, to complex business situations. Course is designed to incorporate a greater understanding of capital budgeting across various business disciplines.
- FINC 306 or FINC 308 and FINC 420 or FINC 428 with grades of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business except Finance.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA