FINC 482 – Real Estate Cases
3 credit hours
Builds upon knowledge and skills from other real estate coursework in applied analysis of "real world" assets and case studies. Includes in-depth market analysis, financial analysis, and presentation of results. Students will be introduced to data sources and widely used software, interact with speakers from industry, and submit work to regional, national, or international case competitions.
- FINC 481 with grade of C or higher.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA