FINC 495 – Investment Fund Management
1-3 credit hour
Students manage a portfolio(s) of real dollars and have fiduciary responsibility regarding same. Emphasis is on decisions that must be made by and/or for the ultimate investor using analytical tools and empirical evidence.
- May be repeated. Maximum 3 hours.
- FINC 306 or FINC 308 with a grade of B+ or higher; FINC 420 or FINC 428 with a grade of B+ or higher.
- 3.00 in all upper-division business courses is required. Grade of C or higher in Finance FINC 301 is required.
- Consent of instructor.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA