A corporate membership of $13,000 entitles our members to five seats at each of two forums per year for employees, key customers or suppliers. Through the forum, our members
LEARN — Our university setting allows us to focus on content without the commercialization characteristic of some conferences. Join supply chain leaders from industry and academia to discuss and debate the latest issues and trends in supply chain management.
NETWORK — Nearly 200 supply chain professionals from over 60 companies attend each meeting. Tap into this network of elite industry and academic thought leaders.
RECRUIT — Interview top performing undergraduate and MBA students as identified by Haslam’s faculty for internships and supply chain positions within your company. Forum members have the exclusive opportunity to begin career conversations early with the Supply Chain Management Scholars of Distinction.
Sponsors of the Supply Chain Forum also receive:
- Newsletters which offer information on the latest developments in the supply chain field.
- Priority access to UT’s top-ranked supply chain management faculty in a range of areas including industry contacts and the latest supply chain trends.
- Benchmarking opportunities as desired among forum members.
- First-look privileges on the latest research in the field, before it is published.
- Discounted pricing of 15 percent on supply chain audits and all executive education coursework at Haslam.
- Input into meeting content.