Haslam Student Advisory Council
The Haslam Student Advisory Council (HSAC) represents the undergraduate population of the college and serves as a voice for student opinions on matters affecting the student experience and enhancing the college’s culture. This feedback and involvement is critical to develop and direct our efforts as the college looks to continually enhance student opportunities and insight.
Students selected to serve on HSAC will:
- Represent the undergraduate population to Haslam deans and administration
- Impact the culture of the Haslam College of Business
- Gain leadership and communication skills
- Collaborate with students, faculty, and staff
- Build opportunities for college-wide engagement and service
- Be able to commit to two academic years. Students applying as a senior should be available both fall and spring terms.
- Be pursuing a business major in the Haslam College of Business
- Be in good standing with the Haslam College of Business (cumulative 2.50 GPA or better)