All applicants to the Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership must first meet UT’s Graduate School admissions requirements.
- Minimum grade-point average of 2.7 or 3.0 during the senior year of undergraduate study. Previous graduate work (including foreign degrees) must have a grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4-point scale or equivalent. A strong record of professional or educational accomplishment may be considered an acceptable substitute if your GPA does not meet the minimum requirements.
- GMAT scores may be required. GMAT waiver can be requested you have more than 5 years of managerial experience and an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher. GMAT scores are not required if you already have a graduate degree.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. International applicants whose native language is not English must have taken the TOEFL within the last two years.
Contact us to discuss if you qualify for any of these waivers.
Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Significant professional achievement and increasing scope of responsibilities
- Five years of professional work experience, 10 years preferred
- Strong academic record
- Business acumen to contribute actively to the learning process
- Professional positioning that allows the student to apply learning quickly to at their organization
- Strong recommendations and robust employer support
Class size: 29
Average age: 39
Average work experience: 18 years, 13 years managerial
Average Undergraduate GPA: 3.11-4.0
Average salary: $160,678
Companies represented per class: 24
States represented per class: 13
Organizations represented by alumni: GlaxoSmithKline, Integrity Laboratories, Oncology Solutions, SurgCenter Development, Capella Health, Patient Engagement Advisors, Air Force Reserve Surgeon General, University of Tennessee Medical Center, GE Healthcare, Cynex and Cigna