HRM 492 – Internship and Career Development
1-6 credit hour
The internship has two parts, class and on-site work experience. The practical experience is critical in understanding the HRM curriculum and assists the student in reaching his/her career goal and in many cases leads to a full-time job. The classroom portion assists the student in getting ready for the corporate world through personality assessment, salary negotiation and professional networking. This class and practical experience will support the learning outcomes of the undergraduate assessment completed each year in the undergraduate program.
- May be repeated once for a maximum of 6 combined hours.
- Human resource management majors only.
- Consent of instructor.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA