IB 409 – International Business
3 credit hours
Survey of strategic implications of conducting business operations in an international context. Analysis of relevant cross-national environments, including cultural, political, economic, and legal characteristics.
- MGT 201 or MGT 202, or honors equivalents.
- Students must be admitted to an international business collateral or concentration in the Haslam College of Business or a language and world business concentration in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA