IB 429 – International Economics for Business
3 credit hours
Statement of international transactions, exchange rate determination, risk management strategies, currency crises, monetary arrangements, comparative advantage, tariff and non-tariff trade distortions, trade policies, protectionist arguments, regional integration.
- Students may not receive credit for both ECON 421 and IB 429.
- ECON 201* or ECON 207*, ECON 211* and ECON 213* (or honors equivalents).
- Students must be admitted to an international business collateral or concentration.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA