IB 449 – International Finance
3 credit hours
Understanding the intricacies of international finance including how multinational companies operate in a number of different business activities within multiple countries. Topics covered include international monetary system, balance of payments, exchange rate utilization, and foreign exchange derivatives including currency forwards, futures options and swaps.
- FINC 301, FINC 306, or FINC 308 with grade of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA