INMT 342 – Introduction to Database Systems
3 credit hours
This 'hands on', project-based course, involves the use of several technology tools to build and deploy database solutions. Topics include fundamentals of database technology, database design, database use, database system controls, and database implementation. Focus is on developing the technical and business skills necessary to successfully gather information and improve business processes in technology-driven environments. Students work with modern database management systems software and develop database project management skills.
- INMT 341 or BAS 320 with grade of C or better.
- BUAD 342*.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business. Statistics Majors in the College of Arts and Sciences may register with permission from the instructor. Minimum student level – junior.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA