INMT 442 – e-Enterprise
3 credit hours
This 'hands on', project-based course introduces students to key information management trends and challenges related to established and emerging technologies, and overviews key business applications and algorithms that support the flow of data in businesses, with a focus on Internet enabled business processes that connect buyers, suppliers, and trading partners in dynamic, real-time information sharing partnership. Students work with a variety of tools to enhance their knowledge and technology skills.
- Students cannot receive credit for both INMT 442 and INMT 545.
- INMT 341 with grade of C or better or BAS 320 with grade of C or better.
- INMT 342.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA