INMT 443 – Business Applications and Tools
3 credit hours
This 'hands-on', projects-based course introduces students to business application logic and object programming. Topics include fundamentals of business application logic, business application architectures, and project management. Students use application development tools and programming languages/scripts to write algorithms (including linking apps to databases and other file types).
- Students cannot receive credit for both INMT 443 and INMT 546.
- INMT 341 with grade of C or better or BAS 320 with grade of C or better.
- INMT 342.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA