INMT 499 – Special Topics in Information Management
1-3 credit hour
This course introduces and addresses the challenges related to managing new emerging and disruptive information technologies that are impacting business environments.
- May be repeated if topic differs. Maximum 12 hours.
- INMT 341 with grade of C or higher or BAS 320 with grade of C or higher.
- INMT 342.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA