Tuition & Financial Aid
The program fee for the Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership is $71,000 (U.S.).
The program fee includes:
- All university tuition and fees
- Books and materials, including course-specific software
- Technical support for all software
- Local transportation to and from classes and special events during residence periods
- Breakfasts, lunches and most dinners
The program fee does not include:
- Laptop computer (if needed, you can purchase a laptop at a discount through the UT Computer Store or Contact Us for assistance)
- Airfare to and from residence periods
- Lodging during residence periods
- $2,000 at confirmation of program acceptance
- Three equal payments of $23,000 due at the beginning of each semester
Tuition may also be paid in a lump sump at the start of the first semester. Contact us about accommodations for company billing requirements or yearly educational tuition reimbursement caps.
Loans & Scholarships
Fellowships/assistantships are not available for this program, but you may qualify for federal financial aid. Learn about federal student loans and other need-based financial aid for graduate students at One Stop Express Student Services.
The federal government also offers a loan forgiveness program for graduates of the program who work in the nonprofit/public sector.
Please contact us for more information about funding options.
Many applicants’ employers provide full or partial financial assistance, as the Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership assignments relate directly to work and improve employee performance and retention. More on sponsorship negotiations.
Military Service Programs
Details and eligibility guidelines for the Post-9/11 benefits, including the Yellow Ribbon Program, can be found through the Department of Veterans Affairs. Applicants can also contact UT’s Office of Veterans Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-1500.
Employees of the University of Tennessee or a Tennessee Board of Regents Institution are eligible for fee waivers.
Many out-of-state candidates in the Southeast region can obtain in-state tuition rates through Academic Common Market. Students using Post-911 GI Benefits are particularly likely to benefit.
Please contact us at any time if you have questions regarding financial assistance