MARK 300 – Marketing and Supply Chain Management
3 credit hours
Practical applications oriented overview of what every manager needs to know in order to effectively provide value to customers of the organization, and improve long-term performance through the systematic, strategic coordination of traditional business functions within a particular company and across businesses.
- MGT 201 or MGT 202.
- Not for majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Minimum student level – junior.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA