MARK 450 – Contemporary Issues in Consumer Behavior
3 credit hours
This course provides students an opportunity to more deeply explore the behavioral science theories that help explain why and how consumers choose, use, and evaluate products, services, and communications. Contemporary issues, current marketing campaigns and strategies, and business responses are examined and evaluated.
- MARK 350 with grade of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA