MARK 460 – Marketing Strategy
3 credit hours
This course is a "capstone" marketing course integrating buyer behavior, the marketing mix, economics, accounting, finance and the strategic marketing decision-making process under a variety of environmental conditions. Through the use of both lecture material, and case applications, students will apply their knowledge and experience in these areas to solve marketing problems and devise marketing plans.
- MARK 350 with a grade of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA