MARK 462 – Innovation and New Product Development
3 credit hours
This course helps students understand and master the entire new product development process, from insight and inspiration through launch. Key topics covered include: Creativity & innovation, stage gate processes, customer insights, product design, prototyping, intellectual property protection, and designing for the environment, manufacturing, and supply chain.
- MARK 350 with a grade of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA