MARK 470 – Advanced Topics in Sales
3 credit hours
This course contributes to a professional selling and sales force management emphasis and complements MARK 471 (Sales Force Management) and MARK 469 (Professional Selling). This course complements knowledge obtained in MARK 469. Emphasis is placed on advanced and detailed selling challenges within specific business-to-business contexts such as consumer goods sold through retail, selling supply chain solutions, industrial/aerospace and complex services such as financial products.
- MARK 350 with a grade of C or higher.
- MARK 469.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA