MARK 471 – Sales Force Management
3 credit hours
This course examines how organizations communicate value to customers through the management of a professional sales force. It focuses on the activities and problems of sales force management and first line sales managers. Topics include sales force organization, recruiting, motivating, forecasting, territory design, and evaluation.
- MARK 350 with grade of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA