MARK 475 – Visual Marketing
3 credit hours
Visual content is critical to effective marketing, especially in the digital age. This course exposes students to theory, best practices and tools of visual marketing and enhances their applied marketing toolkit. Emphasis is placed on visual marketing in social and digital media and on providing students hands-on experience with advertising design, content planning and optimization, content creation, and creative project management.
- MARK 350 with grade of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA