MARK 485 – Digital Consumer Insights
3 credit hours
This course introduces students to state-of-the-art research methods and tools for generating meaningful consumer insights. It provides an understanding of how marketers can leverage consumers' online voice to derive actionable insights, improve performance through online experimentation, and get a deeper understanding of consumers' minds using neuromarketing techniques.
- MARK 350 with C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA