MGT 300 – Organizational Management
3 credit hours
Advanced topics in management and organizations, which includes theory and practice related to negotiations, innovation and change, individual and group decision making, and human resource management.
- MGT 201 or MGT 202.
- Not for majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Minimum student level – junior.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA