MGT 331 – Leadership Skills
3 credit hours
Focuses on developing leadership skills. Provides students with self-assessment, developmental exercises, and case studies to prepare them for leadership roles.
- Students may not receive credit for both MGT 331 and EF 337.
- BUAD 331 or BUAD 337 or BUAD 341 or MGT 336.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business or honors engineering leadership minor.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA