MGT 336 – Foundations of Organizational Behavior
3 credit hours
Behavioral processes in organizations ― perception, motivation, power and influence, leadership. Behavioral consequences ― group behavior, teamwork, politics, conflict, culture, change, and development.
- BUAD 331 or BUAD 337 or BUAD 341.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA