MGT 472 – Managing People in the Global Environment
3 credit hours
Critical knowledge and skills for understanding and managing people in dynamic global environments, examined from an organizational and interpersonal perspective. Topics include cultural differences in global business; communications, negotiations, and leadership in multi-cultural environments; and international human resource management.
- MGT 201 or MGT 202, or honors equivalents.
- Students must be admitted to an international business collateral or concentration in the Haslam College of Business or a language and world business concentration in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA