All Aerospace & Defense MBA candidates to the Haslam College of Business must first apply through UT’s Graduate School. Candidates should review the graduate school’s admission procedures before applying.
A resume, references, transcripts and a $60 non-refundable application fee are also necessary to complete the application.
Applicants are considered on a rolling admissions basis, and candidates should receive a decision within two weeks of submitting their complete application. Domestic applicants are encouraged to apply by October 30, and international applicants are encouraged to apply by September 30 of each year to allow time to process enrollment materials.
Applications submitted after these dates will be reviewed and students admitted on the basis of available space. Space permitting, students can begin their applications as late as December 1 and still be admitted and positioned to succeed in the program.
International or domestic students beginning their application after September 30 / October 30 should contact the admissions coordinator at the earliest possible opportunity to expedite application.
Online Application – Quick Links
- Create a new online application account
- Continue with your existing application
- Application account information and FAQ
1. On the Program Selection page within your online application, please choose Business Administration under College.
2. Scroll down to choose Aerospace & Defense MBA under Program.
3. Choose the next spring semester under Select Term.
4. Click on Save Your Selection.
If you have questions or need help with your ADMBA application, don’t hesitate to contact our staff at email@example.com or +1 (865) 974-1917.