Tuition & Financial Aid
Haslam’s accelerated, 16-month Full-Time MBA is a smart and affordable investment with a quick return. Living expenses in Haslam’s base of Knoxville, Tennessee, have also been consistently ranked among the lowest in the nation.
Total Tuition & Fees
Tuition covers all three semesters of the degree. It also includes the MBA $1,000 seating deposit, university and MBA program fees. The tuition and estimated travel cost for the Global Business Seminar during the summer mini-term is not included. There may be extra fees required for joining a student association and students pay an additional graduation application fee.
TOTAL PROGRAM COST (for students entering Fall 2017)
The Haslam Full-Time MBA offers a limited number of assistantships which provide a university tuition waiver (excluding university and program fees) plus a stipend in exchange for 10 hours of weekly work. Fellowships are also available for exemplary candidates and do not require service.
Consideration for both is based on GPA, GMAT/GRE scores and employment history and awarded through the application process. No additional forms are necessary. Merit Based aid is sitll available.
There are also several privately funded opportunities that require separate applications by March 15. Candidates must have a completed application to the program in order to be considered.
- Charles and Cantey Ergen Fellowship
- Y-12/UT MBA Career Advantage Program (Technical, financial, marketing and/or entrepreneurial background)
- MBA Entrepreneurship Fellowship (Entrepreneurship and Innovation concentration)
- Janet Gochberg Memorial Graduate Assistantship (Supply Chain Management concentration)
- U.S. Armed Forces Assistance (Active Duty and Veteran assistance)
- Academic Common Market (Discounted tuition for out-of-state students who qualify for in-state tuition rates)